For my birthday this year, I went to my father's house in NJ...he is surrounded by lovely nature and has a great deck, so it was perfect for a relaxed girl's weekend. I gave everyone goodie bags and in them I put:
1. Home made MASH cards (remember that game? Mansion - Apartment - Shack - House? Love it)
2. New Jersey cookies with a little edible heart shaped sprinkle
3. Glow stick bracelets
4. Fear Street book by R.L. Stine. Did anyone read these growing up? I LOVED them when I was in middle school, I thought they were so scary!
5. A mix cd for people to listen to on the way to Jersey
6. Personalized M&Ms that were given to my by a friend...with my picture on them : )
7. Home made fortune tellers
Below you can see some pics of the goodie bags, the goodies, and then...the unfrosted cake. Can you believe I made a heart shaped coconut cake for myself, with fluffy frosting and lovely toasted coconut, and then forgot to take a picture of the final product! Ugh. Oh well. It was my birthday, I can be lazy about taking cake pics if I want to.