Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

MSKCC/Thomson Reuters Cake and Cookies

This one was made over the summer...silly me, I forgot to post it!  Finding it in my cake pictures folder was a nice surprise.  


This cake was made for Thomson Reuters, to kick off their bake sale for MSKCC (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, otherwise known as "Where Cake Hero gets her steady paycheck and health insurance from").  It was a fun and lucky coincidence that I got to make a cake for something that would benefit the institution where I work!  MSK is a great place, I was so pleased to be able to help out with this one.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

Laura said...

MSKCC is indeed a great place -- it's helped several of my friends and family live longer lives. Love the cake, too! Thanks for posting.

Cake Hero said...

Thanks for your comment, Laura!